Friday, July 17, 2009

missing my past

all of a sudden... my past work had amazed me again...
all over again.. how could I had withstand the work pressure I had then??

if I were to compare now & then, of course this is not even passing by my stress ALERT level at all...

really, how did i managed to coped with all of that ??
so little time, ZERO budget, and I still able to come out with this Production !!!.. extremely amazing...

most importantly, is my love for my job, even tho it involve 3 hours of sleep everyday, 2.5 hours of driving to & fro work every day including Saturdays...

I would not had believe those days... but watching back this video... i'm super PROUD of it....
a BANANA Assistant Producer/Director (official title), un-official, ONE-LEG-KICK !!!
and I am able to produce a CHINESE written script & this happens...

*below video is my work... yes, please watch & comment a little la.... *
that's what I did, one of my projects last year @ Limk U...







miracle... >.<

5 comments:

I Am Kapster said...

Hi! Very touching video!

christal.loh said...

thanks!!..

indeed it is.. >.<

Wsw said...

Eeeyerrr.. Emo video.. Tapi, super nice!! =)

Hanya satu saja?? XD

christal.loh said...

actually I did prep the whole shoot as a Banana, i believe u tahu I cant read/write chinese. haha...
lagi the whole script was in Chinese.. lolx..

i did a few but not all ada di YouTube lar...

if u find p0ohz (my nick in YT), you should be able to find my past college projects... >.<

Wsw said...

LOL!! I go check now! Wheee~~~