Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i'm back !!! with loads of stories to tell lor !!!!

it's been like a century since I last blog !!!!

just register myself with P1.com.my yesterday night...

must blog is.. I've attended my 1st wedding dinner...
one of my Best Friend's wedding !!!

we've share the same interest since secondary school...
camping.. adventures... arts... crafts... and 'papers'...

back to the invite again... yes.. this is my first time receiving an envelope... with a Wedding Invite !!!
*EXCITED lor *.... lagi tak tahu nak pakai apa...
ended up i wrap all up caused i've got too much mozzie bites & bruises from IW... must hide them all..

below are a photo (instanx) of me & maria (nop, not her wedding... i think this one long wait)... but chrn theng's...

Wishes her all the best for her new LIFE !!!!


too bad.. did not managed to snap a photo with EveLee... another bestie of mine... and last heard... she'll be back in KL for good... ;)

cant wait the moment...

this blogpost is just to mark the FIRST day of my official online DAY with my new INTERNET service provider !!!

goodnite... a few hours sleep & heading to LCCT to send off 3 venturers !!!

this will be my 50th visit to LCCT since it's opening...


2 comments:

Hanimelz said...

I some more ingat u really got vy long post hahaha

christal.loh said...

sleepy & getting lazy.. haha...