Thursday, July 16, 2009

Michael Hui's stand up comedy

YES !!!!

i'm 80% confirm going dah...


50% chance of getting a free ticket for me & luyi... yes the taat setia TVB fans....
me begging around for free tix...
luyi will arrange accomodation for us.. (free again... buahahahaha, yes, Raleigh-ians are always thriefty)....

so excited i've get to watch live FIRST HK STAND UP COMEDIAN perform in Malaysia....

another cold & excited moments in Genting.. another unofficial raleigh meetup @ genting.highlands...

*everytime i swe*r i will not drive up again, but ended up again & again i drove up to Genting.. haha*
- but me & luyi's car tyre both also sama case... hahah... both also males.. =.=;

this time not sure yet.. but for a free tic & accomodation, i do not mind.. hopefully i would have repaired my lau-hong tyre by then...

*excited, super excited... over stand up comedian... esp Hongkie...*
i think i've watched enough & go baca HK past 2 decades economics & politics to know HK better... am I that crazy over HK??? hmm... all credit goes to our worldwide local TVB chanel... never fail me & had brought me up to what I am today...

yes, as karlye quoting me always.. why I'm so into Raleigh... Tin Ngai Hap Yee had changed me.. & brought me towards where I am now...

cheerios & nitez again..
note to self: MUST SLEEP !!!!

super excited over Michael Hui.... shall blog more bout what i know about HK standup comedian... hahahha

No comments: