Friday, September 19, 2008

Fish Eye FIRST try out

was trying out my first FISH EYE lense...

first with my PDA camera...
its camera lense quality sudah turun compare to the 1st few times i pakai.. .
now tak sharp & clear as before


below is my next try out using a real compact camera... but due to original camera lense is bigger, can see the green side of the ADD-ON fish eye lense...


but i'm still enjoying every single bits of this fish EYE... huahahahaha...

must bring out go play tonite... ;)

if you see this girl walking aroung with a small green thing attach to her o2 PDA, dun think she's that crazy kay... ;)


2 comments:

Amelia said...

show me your fish eye add-on!!!!!
I also want a fish eye. for my EOS..care to get me one? lol :D

christal.loh said...

huahahaha...

this Fish Eye is only for compact camera.
eg: hp & camera without zoom lens.

Those camera lens which tak boleh gerak. If not, it wont really see the Fish Eye effect... LOL...

your EOS is way beyond this add-on la... buy a proper fish-eye for your EOS la... its getting cheaper now..