Thursday, September 25, 2008

complains, complains and more complains

What am I up to @ Penang ?

I did have some complaint(s) made to various people or rather various companies...

Firstly,
MILO.. yes our proud MALAYSIAN coco powder drinks...

I bought a pack of 2KG MILO from Cold Storage, Gurney Plaza, about 2 weeks ago.

After drinking it for a few times & confirmed it with my sis, It does taste NOT SWEET and the texture is not right, compared to the usual MILO i drank.

Therefore I took the packet up & called its Customer Service Numbers.
Did a complain to them & an appointment was made to meet up to their respective agent in Penang.
But I'm still yet to hear from them yet.


STORY TWO
A visit to TESCO Penang.
As I did mention in my previous post. Penangites really do simply park their cars even in supposed given carparking lots. So I again, did a complain to TESCO. Not verbally (I think those stores people will not take things seriously), I write through their website. And today, I received a reply from them.
I did told them the pic (below) I took during the time 'I tak puas hati'.
So very happy with their customer service.


STORY NUMBER THREE
I bought a Wireless Router a week ago from Harvey Norman.
I asked them is it Pliug & Play? The guy told me, YES. All instructions are in it & it'll be very easy SETUP.
I went back tried, and tried & tried lagi, cuma dapat SETUP the wireless setting with A GIVEN NAME.
But, i cant dial-up my broadband when through it? If straight to the modem, boleh.
So I called up EZTECH for techninal support, LADY told me, TECHNITIANS busy, leave Number & they will call back.
OK.
I tak boleh tahan & I called Harvey Norman, their IT department told me to bring my ROUTER along with my BROADBAND username & password to their Outlet in QBay.
Next day, I bawa all mention stuff. Tapi they told me Technitians on-leave.
say i leave in shop & come back, when I hand over, they asked for my Laptop.
Which ofcourse I tak bawa.
So I 'luan' with the guy lar.
Bad service.
Tak suruh aku bawa tapi NAK aku bawa.
After they cant satisfy ALL my answers.
I decided to asked for a REFUND.
which the guy did not really wana give me back my $$$.
I insisted.
Later store manager came out with Refund Form.
HaHa.

Akhirnya my mom filled in form & i hopefully we can get back the Refund in her next month's creditCard statement.

oh I bought it for RM99.50 @ Harvey Norman.

Then i went check-out around Prangin Mall, it's selling for RM120.00 but with full Technical Support.
They even provide FREE service to set it up @ my house.
...Whow...
i actually regretted buying @ Harvey Norman; after checking out @ Prangin Mall that they provide such services.
now after the refund thing, NEXT, is to go get a Wireless Router @ Prangin... ;)

*happy smiley*

haihz... why i have so much to complaint ??

another happy thing

I will be having a booth @ Upper Penang Road this Sunday 10am-6pm.
selling handmade craft from MadameDexterous

a preview of what i have in store...
*click picture to enlarge*

much more crafts will be for sales too...
eg: eraser handmade crafted stamp

Hahaha... check out my sales blog for more pictures update...

now i kena bekerja keras untuk produced more craft for Sunday's sales... !! ;)

No comments: