Sunday, September 28, 2008

2 policemen came to my house...... « ¤ p 0 o h ¤ »

THAT was my yesterday's MSN nick:

pertama...
-thank you to all my friends which did concern about me...

apa terjadi sebenarnya?

i was as usual, sitting in my corner, online...
as my corner is juz right next to my house door
i heard foot steps..
at this hour?? about 4:00pm on Saturday..
both my parents are at home
sis at work
we are not expecting any guess...

i turn around and saw 2 police officer walking towards my house ....

*my mind went black*

i was thinking hard... did i did something wrong?
speeding? ~ that was what i could think off... LOL...
- but i memang been ikuting the speed limit...
- should be tak mungkin... (this possibility)

I panggil my parents..
"Mi, yau char lou lei"

They tak dengar me @ first...
Not until I walk out and greed the police... huahahaha..
funny le..
ada police datang ke rumah cari....
*always see in TVB series, police knock on house doors,
but tak pernah saya experience*
*heart beats ... phop... phop phop... phop phop. phop phop*

What did my concern friends thought it was?
1. ISA?
2. I do drugs?
*lagi tanya aku
"what drugs u sell?"
"
y never tell us one?"
"
can pong chan u mar."
3. They come tangkap me?
"What did you do wrong?"


TIDAK KEPADA SEMUA !!!

ternyata...
they were asking for my dad...
ME: See, I really did say, 'Yau Chai Lou Lei'
Parents tak percaya me @ first

What is this big FUSS all about?
sampai ada police datang cari di rumah aku !!!!

When they mention my dad's name...
*phew, AKU tak langgar sesiapa*
it's my dad they are looking for..
and I can actually guess what it was all about!!!

months ago...
my dad tangkap 2 orang pencuri TANGGA
not with any SUPER canggih motorbike, but with his 'lau iea' market bike... LOL

how did it ALL happened ??


STORY 2!
my dad pass by a gated landed property in Penang Island, with his 'lau eia' motor
he saw 2 Malay guy climbing out from that house along with a LADDER
my dad shouted @ them
they fled off along with the LADDER
my dad tak cuba pun kejar them with his market motor
so he thought,
lepas je lah...
apa boleh buat...

my dad moves on few streets later
my dad recognise the LADDER was just infront of him
*yes, those thiefs still transporting the ladder*
on the other side my dad saw a POLICE on his bike
my DAD shouted to the POLICE, these 2 are thiefs
the rest...
POLICE officer did his job .... ;)

my DAD follow them to police station
smack with a SAMAN KEPADA SAKSI

*please refer picture below*

as mention earlier this happened many months ago...

my DAD sudah pun pergi ke mahkamah sekali
and kes di tunggahkan

SAMA this time
SEND personally another Saman *change of date*
CASE sudah di POSTPONE

and these 2 police officers did mention
this CASE will take about 2 YEARS to settle

begitulah cerita nya...

so, AKU TAK ADA MENGENA DENGAN
ISA
tak speed
tak do drugs
tak do anything haram...

continue-ing my grape plucking days in Penang peacefuly

nitez...

*this long post actually reminds me of my previous post about my accident encounter with the Indians... *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow you memang drama huh....-_-

masih same sahaja lol.

everytime i read your "cerita cerita" sure will laugh out loud wan. lol

last time the indians now the "isa"

hahahah