Friday, May 2, 2008

its been long since i flood it with lotsa pics..

shall just flood it with some old pics... and i meant super old ones... lol...
some nice Char Koay Teow in Penang, comes with big prawns
the long queue to QueensBay Mall carpark
nice drain lubang in QueensBay ladies washroom
rollercoaster ride down from QueensBay Mall
cousin Gary tryout some chess skills learnt straight from a book in BORDERS
any, remember this? took this at YTL in Star Hill last year, when we collect tickets for AlGore's
2 guys on the side: they used to be "ngau cheong"
super long roti tissue which Kar Lye brought me to, to amazed me.. i was.. & still...
nice Christmas settings @ MidVal, cant remember which year
traffic jam to get into MidVal's carpark

cant rmember who's Jumbo Sale.. lol
guees who these two cows(oppss, i mean bosses) are?
Adrian & Shih Chung playing, heads-on
si Len Foong & si Kar Lye: both super crazy over tennis...
while we were supposed to help XT sells roses on Valentine @ Titiwangsa Lake
the clinic i was at after my BIG HUGE accident; 1.5 years ago *go read if u wana know more*
some weird looking guy, looks like terrorist je @ KK
that's how changgih i can park my car.. a few more MMs away from the car behind me... lol
Segambut KTM station: i hate to walk there.. from my house...
the comfy of AC after a super fast 20 minutes walk from my house to KTM Segambut
quite some time ago: Mabel just came back from The States, Chin Ping not yet even get married...
farewell pic wit my aunt before she flew off to Australia....
some cam crew at our Gurney Drive
FOC: to charge mobile phones.. for bz people like us... on the RUN..
nice pooh as batik painting.. but the girl is painting it all the wrong colours... cis..
Jolene playing pool
AMY !!@!@!!
she MIA again... suddenly appear, suddenly hilang..
this was taken when we were having our Raleigh Asia Conference Comm Meet @ McD, KL Central

super many people @ New Lane, Penang...
coz of some public holiday & they food price hike up like 40% - 60%
saw this is round-a-bout towards Penang Hill
some accident happens on my way to class
along Old Klang Road
i think ada orang mati; saw the bike rider partly under the Taxi, covered in cloth

and guess how long i waited?
1 hour to get 31% off my ice cream
@ Baskin Robbins, MidVal
Maria marah them kau,kau
but i was in good mood that day...
me & sis trying to snap Police tak perlu pakai seat belts collection
akhirnya tak jadi
coz im always driving along
its an offence to drive & hold ur mobile phone camera

my school... missing it lots..

i goes back to visit every year, since the day i left...

my Indo Mie & Teh Botol... amel bought me way long ago...
Lately: some Taste of Asia instant mie i found of the shelves of Tesco

only RM 1.50 each to try flavours of Asia...

my Chicken Teriyaki Flavour instant noodle..

they taste nothing like it... lol... but the mie structur do taste different from our normal biasa ones...

that's all for now... will tell more stories soon...

3 comments:

Amelia said...

OK, here r some comments from me. Lol

I want the char kuay teow! *drools*

The drain lubang looks exactly like the logo of Mont Blanc. hahahaha

and the YTL postcards, I saw it and took pic of it oso. lol

The xmas deco in MV was last year's.

and..wahh...now Indofood got new products there ar? looks nice..hihihi :p

Len Foong said...

hoy...making me lapar je...
aku pun mau roti tissue n maggie goreng!!!!!!!!!

3 more months before i head home....

SIEN....

christal.loh said...

ya ya... kayal Mont Blanc je ya...

its Asia taste.. lol...

i think the Roti Tissue was taken before u even left for HK lor... lol....

hope to meet u both soon tho...
satu in China, satu in HK...

haihz... :(