Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honor

as many bloggers had started to play & blog bout it...
i think its time for me to display my screen captures...
below was beginners scores.... from C's to B's....
yes, i did played many times till i was late for work... lol...
too addictive... suddenly bangun pagi & ada mood to played....
this is made possible my nuffnang...











let me present... christal's highest score so far.... .




it is.....




11700 g




(so happened to be my old address-GreenLane- postcode)








I am still trying my best to beAt my own record... huaakakakaka....



I want the tickets & the dinner,

even thought i can foresee the problems of me getting a gown for it...

boleh kah cuma pakai baju yg lebih bagus sikit...

takkan dapat free tic & spend $$$ to get yourself to attend ???

hmm...



but i dun care... play 1first is my current priority...

wakakakakaka....

yang laen jangan fight with me kay....

No comments: