Thursday, May 1, 2008

first mms received with my new (old) baby

i've never use the mms feature with my o2 before...
SOME FACTS about my o2 Atom Exec
FACTS: 5 months old
LOOKSlike: 5 years old

out of a sudden... si eve send me a mms, lagi i thought its an sms, coz did not realise it comes with a pic in it...

below is what she send me..

text in-it : Your car siblings haha
visual desription: its my car look-a-like, found somewhere in Penang Island, same generation as my car "PFW".

so happy to received MMS again.. used to pakai MMS in my old, now spoild Motorola often... missing it much... will bring it for repair when im back penang... hope the repairer will believe its still usable.. after what the exterior screen look like now... lol

me now: still... thinking what MMS to reply her... haha...




No comments: