Monday, October 26, 2009

life, work, Raleigh

friend 1: i must change my working attitude
friend 2: be happy & cheerful
friend 3: i must get a better job....
friend 4: why am I not working today ?? why ?

i had been emo today... thinking & re-thinking.. about my life...

I had not came to this stage, until i feel I am getting more serious about it.

My life had became undecided & sometimes, full of surprises ... sometimes.. i even surprises myself at that very moment...

I had decide to reply an email and received a call. Looking forward for my interview...
afterall, just like how luying said... my life had a huge changed because of 'Raleigh'...

somehow, somewhere hearing this word other from my bubble of Raleigh friends, it 'triggers' me, tickles me & make me start to think wild & crazy all over again ... *thousands of questions will pop-into my mind*...

so, I will again make another step to step-out-from-what-I-am-doing-now...
It might be a hard step but... I strongly believe it's going to be worth it.

ike some friends says, I want to earn LOTS & LOTS of $$$ to go explore the world...
will my expedition next year to Costa Rica jadi ???
I really do hope I get to embark on one...

but the determination to raise that amount is HARD.. or should I say, it's super hard...
my determination all these while is super low.. and *im super surprise & amazed of a friend FWC who can do it*... *you can see sparkles from my eyes, macam in Manga*

RM30 000.of cold HARD CASH !!.. if I believe i can do it... I MUST do it... I CAN do it...
*I was full of enthusiasm few weeks ago, but after staying up late every night to extra work, I realised I had not enough energy to work my daily work... I cant take it... I really wanted too & I could not...
*that was a hard feeling

I had even stick my piece of paper written "RM30 000" in my room... i really do hope that piece of paper able to motivate me...

During comm meet, everyone had agreed to do selling cookies to Fund Raise for Raleigh KL.
I like the idea... miss those moments my whole family baking cookies...and cake...

I think I should also sell cookies & bake cakes to Fund Raise lor..
and doing it in Penang is so much cheaper...

what do u all think??? as i've got all the resources to do it in Penang...
if any of my job hunting in KL tak jadi & I end my contract, i will most probably do that (with the help of my mom)... I think I can pinjam some oven & bring it over to KL...
I have lots of more human resources in KL to help me bake.. yes... I like the idea...
that's what friends are for !!!...

had a great weekend with the Raleigh Kl committees.... life will never be the same once you've step into this circle of friends...
although it was a small town named Sekinchan, must give some credit... too..


what make the weekend so happening??
some props: mickey costume + Powerpuff ButterCup costume + Pooh costume
rm60+ of cheap snacks + juices + ices
4 bottes of liquer: baileys + malibu + peach + vodka + whiskey (extra kick)
2 cars: jazz + avanza + kenari (extra car)
1 kampung place: Sekinchan
1 semi-D: 4 rooms + 3 bathrooms + 1 living room + kitchen ( to eat drink sleep & play)

1 bungee cord (the magnificent cord could make everyone went *high*)
11 chairs
1 CD player which came with a DJ... (with her collection of CDs)....
2 seafood meal
'grill chicken' rice for breakfast
1 hour of driving with Tampasak view
berekar-ekar of Paddy field
a stolen fallen mango
a free red/purple mango
thousands & thousands of camwhoring in a small town

a collection of cameras: from DSLR to analogs
and
a BUnch of 12 girls & guys, individually crazy fellas

total burned: rm72.00 each...
*what-an-inexpensive-weekend well spend & worth spend*



*extra thanks to our skilled entertainer*
&
miss tamkarlye the TBC organisers !!


happy ending... with good thoughts, good decision & overall, I have caring friends & a bubble of friends who cares about me... >.<>

6 comments:

Kar Lye said...

awesome! what a total recollection of what we did in sekinchan...

and time after time, of all the people i meet, of all the blogs i discovered, it inspires me to...

send more email!!

another day of working hours dedicated to raleigh work!

christal.loh said...

what to do with writing more emails??

huhahahaha....

work lah you... >.<

sulan yang said...

i suka your post.

christal.loh said...

thanks...
tak sangka ada reader juga... >.<


sulan: you suka the post or the photo post? lolx...

.c

~LuLu~ said...

my dear kawan,
do u think my client will terminate the contract if the see the picture?

ps: i enjoy bringing laughters to my raleigh family!

christal.loh said...

they will love your humour even more !!!... >.<