Monday, October 19, 2009

landed safe & sound

updates:

firstly, I've got hold of my Diana.. yes.. physical touch.. *it's important*

and i've bought my first gulung of 120 film..
there's Fujifilm & Kodak ~ therefore I asked the aunty which is for what ??

aunty: professional films have smaller / no grains.
non - professional films will have grains.
but if you aren't going to blow them up, actually no different.
me: i asked, so which is Professional?
aunty: both...
me: =.=

(adoi, i was asking which brand la)... of course I know what's Fujifilm & Kodak is famous for la... itu aunty tak faham my Question lor... =.=;
*actually she's no aunty, haha.. just a nice chinese lady trying to explain to me*

so... i've gotten myself a Fujifilm. As I would prefer to snap more outdoor & definately the BIG 'R' people.. therefore Green will appear alot !!!.. haha..

sudah beli, masukkan, only I ingat, I lupa to check the ISO of the film lor.. haihz.. i got a ISO 160.. sedih... :(
so now, im quite stuck with outdoor shots...

this weekend my try Pinhole mode... *im so excited*.. words cant describe my 1st own money $$$ buy analog.. !!!

and after reading the manual & touch it.. baru aku tahu, it's a full manual camera... =.=;
lots of brain juice need to use dah.. hohoho...

that's all for now.. shall post about my excited feeling about my Sekinchan trip this coming weekend !!!!



my Diana F+ had finally landed
onto the land, Malaysia...
~ it's a book to read and (half) a lifetime to master it..... >.<

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I ALSO WANTTTTTTTTT T3T

christal.loh said...

get 1 lah !!.. i think you would love it !!!!...