Sunday, November 2, 2008

samsung INNOVA8 RUN-ed

christal was selected for the Samsung Innova8 Run
group picture before the challenge begins...
*obviously: pictures are taken from smashpop*

it was superbly mentally & physically tiring...

as i was driving
for 8 hours around Klang Valley
*i think I can sampai Singapore dah if I started my journey from Penang...*

but it was something new & fun... i had always wanted to join a Treasure Hunt but never got a chance to
now I got myself into 1, so must learn...

each group were given 2 units of Samsung Innov8

overally... it was greatly planned, until the details.
* i was impressed*

in summary: i get to do Flying Fox in KL Tower for FOC...
nice...
their harness is memang tak same dari Nomad...
oh, we had our cow's tail ON too... (i like the name)
haha.


we were @ KL tower for the Flying Fox challenge
*we dropped dead on the group, flew off from the flying fox*

males to blog
and i've limited pictures as I was driving
no hands snap pics...


in my group was Jason & Azwin...
Jason was my co-driver too...

get to his blogs for more of his pictures la
i'm still waiting for mine...
*hope it will arrive soon*

i'll blog more about it, very soon

No comments: