Tuesday, October 7, 2008

wat a day....

what had i been up too ystd? hilang dari dunia internet SATU hari ??
i made this... *see bag below*

curi-ed idea from my Topshop bag... ..

now with this i can save more plastic carriers.. ;)

my ideal tee came true
a comparison of my idea & a real handmade sewn tee...

oh ya, my movie maker tee is ready... loving it...

* a better close up view of my handwork*

TODAY
went to pay Padang Kota a visit this afternoon...

not because i wanted to go, mom went there for recce.
under the hot sun & kena bayar RM3 for adult as entrance fee..
memang tak puas waktu kena bayar RM3.00

but masuk... i think.. ok juga.. ada lebih banyak to see juga...

histoy about our Founder, Sir Francis Light... and banyak-banyak lagi lah...


* more pictures uploaded to FaceBook *

3 comments:

Amelia said...

eh the bag is cute la. make one for me. lol :p
btw, how was the job interviews u did earlier on? have they called u back?

christal.loh said...

if I've got time, sure no prob can make you 1 too... when I get back to Penang 1st...

I am now still in KL, juz came back from a came ystd.

Interview was last thurs & fri, hopefully yo hear from them by this week...

*praying hard*

Anonymous said...

hello nice blog.