Monday, October 20, 2008

samsung INOVAT8 RUN

I juz found out through FACEBOOK that Samsung having an Adventure Treasure Hunt Run...

i have always dreamt of getting myself in a car treasure hunt...
but chances always don't come in the right time... *sadly*

this time round... i found it.. yes... i found it... hopefully I would still be able to make it tho... while i was Facebook-ing from Group to Group, I found someone posted up about this contest... therefore.. I am gonna give it a Hit!!!

I've always love map reading & driving around...
it had always been a leisure to drive around Malaysia & explore roads & places which I had never been before...

and I believe through this event organised by Samsung, it would be my best opportunity to hunt for treasures in my home country...

Indeed, I have a blog(which i blog quite often lately), I own a car (although it is still in dept) and I have been craving for super long for such a race like this...

hopefully I will be considered & I get to entry this race...

*praying super hard*
~ madameDexterous
*fingers crossing*

No comments: