Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Sleep Better With Chipster - totally wrong...


and i thought i was too late for this...
i actually snap this pictures last week.

After work, I passed by 7-11 & saw Chipster on shelf. Happily i grab a bag & pay for it at the counter. (coz i remembered about the contest by Nuffnang) and i thought, y not grab 1 & hopefully i got choosen to attend the party..

Went home happily with it.

Was extremely happy too that day, maybe becoz my mom & sis came over to Singapore.
(yes to shop & secara tidak langsung alasan to visit me la)
so forced my sis to snap a pic of me with my Chipster.
I was too excited about it that i forgotten about the theme, "I sleep better with Chipster".
So the picture i took was, me holding a pack of Chipster instead of sleeping with it.... cis...
sekarang baru it cross my mind i need to sleep with it.. coz what i did, totally defeat the purpose right...

now i've got an idea... since after i've checked out the Organiser of the Party's blog, the deadline been extended.

I shall go back home & design a better "to sleep with Chipster" to hopefully win myself a prize from it...

kakaka...

behold below is what i did...

so totally tak betul... lol

stand & snap a pic with it... since SuAnn posted that the deadline had been postpone, i shall have more time to design myself a better "Chipster to sleep" back home... where i have more of my artist cutleries

No comments: