Friday, March 28, 2008

First time ever in Hong Kong

WARNING!!!
lots of photos coming up... can juz leave this window for a minute (to wait for it to load) & to come back for a fiest for your eyes...

*click on pictures for bigger view*































































wonder why no pictures for about Raleigh Interntional Mountain Marathon 2008?
It's a secret... I shall not reveal them out till it's happening in Malaysia... yes.. I will happen next year, 2009.
Maybe i shall post up some pictures.. a little about it but nothing much more...
muahahahahahaha...
more pictures about my trip in Hong Kong coming up....
i'll also be blogging about "Where to get stuff I like in Hong Kong".... yes.. i'm loving it here...
you will see my hasil shoppings in my next post, coming up very soon...

1 comment:

Len Foong said...

wakakakakakaka!
go get a hk guy and settle down here!
hehehehehehe!!!
i know u love hk a lot!