Monday, April 2, 2012

2012.

it is a big number.
welcome me, myself home.
here i meant.

i ended 2011 with a super short break to Macau.
a flight paid trip.
fun work.
24 hours well spend overseas.

2012 kick started with Hong Kong.
yap. 1 hour a way from the last destination.
what a ha-ha.
trip with sis was great.
as well as a farewell trip with luyi.
gonna miss her.
6 months without kalee.
the other kakis gonna receive more calls from me?
first timer: it was an unplanned flight missed.
it was not a good.

i believe i will never change job again.
loving you, current job.

2012 star club.
my next target.
galaxy note!
here I come April 2012... :)

i need all your supports, mate.

.c

1 comment:

tintuckyma said...

Great! Thank for your post!
See more địa điểm cắt mắt 2 mí if you interested.