Saturday, August 15, 2009

meaningless JOB

i'm having the urge again yesterday morning after a brief session with the Assistant Director....

the urge to
QUIT !
i sms-ed my mom, short & nice, "I want to quit"..

tears was rolling out when I sat infront of my comp, @ my workspace...
trying my best to perform my work...
Years of hardwork, I've never had such an experience... the feeling was different.
During times in Pulau Ubin, I've much worst experiences, but I love that job, therefore I am able to withstand everything, but this is a totally different story...

I'd even changed my log-in-to-system password to "QUIT" how about that?? (we've got to change password every 3-4 weeks, auto prompt).. this is the worst stage of my working life... =.=

"God, please help.... "

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Be strong..there are many time i want to quit too...think carefully...

Amelia said...

Be strong chris! :)
Maybe this job isn't suitable for you, but in the meantime, look for another one that you like better (ermm you know la those production and all hehehe) while try your best to withstand this one :)

Kii said...

I totally feel you. I want to quit tooooo!!!!

I will consider using the 'QUIT' as password too. :D

Fancyland said...

Cheers Up!!