Monday, December 1, 2008

get a tote bag now...

in support towards the environmental status of our future...
everyone should be environmental friendly..
eg: get an environmental friendly bag...
it can be any bag... u can even re-use plastic bags (for many times)

quoted from 988:
"every Malaysian use 1 plastic bag lesser a day,
Malaysia reduce the usage of plastic bags of 26 Million plastic bags a day.

That's what I call it a Malaysia-Book-of-Records which have to be achieve & recorded...

doing my part: I made myself a bag...
- it's folder-able
- it's convenient
- i can bring it everywhere
- i use less plastic bags
- i like my own design

and to share my love... i'm selling them now...

check out my store @ p0ohz production







* no offense, not that u must support my tote bag to support the environment...
u can use any bags/papers... as long as reduce your usage of plastic bags in your daily life... ;)

cheers..

No comments: