Thursday, November 1, 2007

Room clearance Sales!!!! - Books & Comics

i'll be moving out of town...
need to clear my room & selling almost everything off
see pictures for items & their prices...
you can ring me or sms me if you are interested for any of the items post.
m: +60 16 411 5335

my location:
TODAY i will be at
Sunway Pyramid after 6:30pm
The Curve, Damansara after 10:30pm
please sms / ring me if you would like to get it from the above venues.

*prices noted @ picture is start of bidding price & exclude transporation fee
Item will be sell to highest bidder by Friday or when I say so.(latest will be Sat morning, as I will leaving town then)

**Transporting fee for each item varries depends on item's size & location.
Do buzz me for exact amount.GRAB THESE FAST!!! before they are all gone.










No comments: