Tuesday, September 11, 2007

i still could not believe it!!!

i received an international call 10 minutes ago.

+659 101 xxxx

Hello, this is Mr Ho calling from .....
It's regarding your work application....

*mind blank*

Which company? Where? *i've applied more than 10 jobs for the past month*
manalah boleh aku ingat kamu.

After some talking...

Oh, the Videographer job.
*which i've been dreaming of, when I 've decided to click on the "apply" button*
It is one of my DREAM JOB.... *you dont see much of a female holding a video camera around*

Now I remember. The one which I've waited so long for.
My resume was review by the company a month ago, but no news from them except an email for my latest picture.

2 weeks after sending my picture, I asked for an answer, Am I taken or what?

Only today I was asked to go for an interview in Singapore!!!!

I am still confused...
I've actually thought of giving up hope to leave this country... *as to work & earn foreign $$$*
and God send me His angel...

I think I shall be there between 18th - 21st September 2007.

Singapore here I come!!!!

--
special thanks to eve & her sis for allowing me to do DivaLisa's wedding intro video... I can now insert that as my portfolio for this job.. wheew!!!

p/s: it's a videographer for a wedding occasions, tepat sekali...

No comments: