Sunday, July 22, 2007

post-expedition


blame me for everything...

i've planned to go for 07e sabah expedition with XinTong.... but due to some personal problems... i missed my chance...

but since i've got my tix to KK, might as well use it.. therefore.. here i'm shooting out my post-expedition @ Sabah... i meet up with XT & Adam after their expedition...

I couldn't recognise them at first sight... :P

let the pictures do the story telling...
Introduction picture....

my favourite drink in & from Indonesia... Teh Botol... i *heart* it so much that i cant resist from taking this picture...

(juz ignore whoever who left his pants there)

- sorry for potong steam... but i will post up more pictures next time... buzy at the moment..)


this would be my first trip after all my *quite* hard work at LUCT... (there are more to come...) keep out for my next post to Indonesia...


No comments: